What Men Like About Women | Bizarre Book Cafe
Use Google Custom Search to find the best self help books on any topic.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What Men Like About Women

Book on What Men Like
Book on What Men LoveLast time me and my wife of 13 years had a tiff (and that happened not so long ago), she came around saying that she would never understand me or what I want from her. Come to think of it, I could return the compliment verbatim to her. In any case it’s a woman’s privilege to be mysterious. According to me I am a pretty straightforward man, but if I think back honestly…I do get confused, backtrack my opinions, sulk for no reason and find a great deal of dark pleasure in being unpredictable and bewildering her. No wonder she asks for a bravery award on each one of our anniversaries.

Well, coming back to business I did a fair bit of research on the Internet and found that ‘what men want from women’ ranks quite high on the list of phrases searched on Google. If you ask a man you can expect a reaction anywhere from casual shrug to a long-winded discourse on how miserably misunderstood he’s been all his life. So, better ask a woman. Ask Sherry Argov and she says men want strong, self-confident women who can stand up to him and tell him to shut up when required. I am in vehement agreement.

Here are Sherry Argov’s two bestselling books – Why Men Love Bitches and Why Men Marry Bitches – where she wittily reveals how a ‘too nice a cow’ can transform into a stimulating, capricious, electrified babe (read Bitch and blame Sherry for that)! This woman not only gets her man, she also keeps him relentlessly bedazzled to hold her own in a relationship. The journey, in Sherry’s words is 'from a doormat to a dreamgirl.’ However, this is not just about being mean to your guy. This is about earning and keeping your respect in a relationship with much less effort. You think you would like to take a look? Go here!

Book on What Men Like in WomenNow I can’t leave you with just a woman’s word. Here is another stimulating book (the man’s side of the story) that you may find interesting. Check it out!

No comments: