How to Manage Your Money Better | Bizarre Book Cafe
Use Google Custom Search to find the best self help books on any topic.

Monday, March 10, 2008

How to Manage Your Money Better

Book on money managementMoney…can anyone ever have enough of it?! One thing that I want most in my life is to know where my money goes and how? I work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week and I think I earn a decent amount, but somehow the cash is forever less-in and more-out. I think the bucks I earn love others more than me. Maybe I need to earn more, but I have done that steadily; and each time the expenses seem to get the better of my earnings. Does my story sound a bit like yours? Well, then read on…

I tend to find the solution to all my problems in how other people worked around or over them. Call me too lazy to find my own ways, but I find no valor in reinventing the wheel when I can buy one and customize it to my requirements. When I sit back and think about how I spend over a week, I can think of a hundred places where I could have done without pulling out my wallet. Actually our financial situation has less to do with how much we earn and more with how our emotions impact our spending habits. We are spending more and more to satiate our emotional impulsive reactions and though it makes us feel good for a moment, it plays havoc with our financial situation.

Here is a book You and Your Money by Alvin D Hall, a renowned financial adviser and presenter of the popular “You Money or Your Life’ program on BBC. This book can actually help you get a grip on what triggers your spending and how to put a tab on it. This book is full of practical advice to get a hold on your financial situation and work it towards the better. The book helps you reveal subtle underlying emotional and relationship issues that you never imagined were digging a deep hole in your pocket. It does not aim to make you a cent-crunching magpie. Instead, this book can show you the way to long-term financial stability (within your existing resources) that will do wonders for you and your family. You think you would like to take a look? Go here!

Here are some more books filled with practical advice to live a wholesome, debt-free life. Check them out!
books on how to be debt free





I also love to spend on myself and my family, but I could do well with a few bucks in my own wallet instead of just stuffing others’.

No comments: