Change Your Luck - Feng Shui Tips for Homes and Offices | Bizarre Book Cafe
Use Google Custom Search to find the best self help books on any topic.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Change Your Luck - Feng Shui Tips for Homes and Offices

Book on Feng Shui TipsNot so long ago I was petrified of home improvement consultants, especially the Vaastu and Feng Shui advisors. I had seen friends and family punching holes through ceilings and walls, relocating massive staircases and interchanging bedrooms with garages…all for the sake of getting lucky in love, career and money. Last year when we were remodeling our home, my horror was pretty evident when wifey introduced a visitor as a Feng Shui advisor. She moved around the house while my better half kept a firm grip on my arm lest I faint at a suggestion to uproot a wall.

Fortunately, the lady came forth with a list of pretty doable stuff. We shifted in the front room, my study went north-ways, some cupboards were shifted, a toilet was dug up, some plants were relocated and we were good. I felt much better when our son’s tantrum index took a sudden dip, wifey’s temper slowly mellowed and I really started enjoying sitting at my desk. So it works…it does. No overnight, earthshaking miracles, but it definitely improved a lot about the house and its people.

When I tried to read about Feng Shui I suddenly felt geographically challenged. There are just too many directions and stuff to consider. However, there are some good, practical books available that can make a significant change to your life without leaving you unhinged trying to work out the instructions. One of the best resources is Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life by Karen Rauch Carter. In her book Karen, a professional Feng Shui consultant and licensed landscape architect takes you around your house room by room and tells you just how simple rearrangements can help you get more Love, Money, Respect, and Happiness. It’s a must-have in your home. You think you would like to take a look? Go here!

ebook on Feng ShuiIf you would like to start right away using an ebook, here is another great resource to Feng Shui your home and office. Check it out! I hope this oriental science does you a lot of good.

No comments: