About Gynecomastia - Losing Male Boobs | Bizarre Book Cafe
Use Google Custom Search to find the best self help books on any topic.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

About Gynecomastia - Losing Male Boobs

Self Help Book on GynecomastiaEver played shirts and skins? Did you notice that usually cheerful guy who got terribly distraught at the mere mention of the idea...and suddenly found a reason to slip away. He might be one of the millions of men struggling with Gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is a condition of unusually large mammary glands in males resulting in what we call male breasts. This condition can be distressing in adolescence and wreak havoc with a man's self image and confidence all his life...unless of course he decides to get rid of the problem.

One of the most prominent causes of Gynecomastia is imbalanced level of the hormone called testosterone (yes the one often abused by body-builders and athletes). This hormone is produced in excess in boys approaching puberty. Excess of testosterone often gets converted into estrogen - a female sex hormone. This triggers enlargement of mammary glands. For the lucky 90% who suffer this effect, the condition returns to normal once their testosterone levels stabilize. However, the remaining 10% get permanently marked by Gynecomastia. The problem with Gynecomastia is that most people think of it as excess chest fat. Guys pump iron, go on diets and run half marathons every week, but it does little to solve their problem. Demystifying Gynecomastia is the first step to understand this severe emotional handicap.

Demystifying Gynecomastia is written by Merle Yost, a licensed, practicing Psychotherapist in Oakland, California. In this book the author not only explains all about Gynecomastia, but also how this condition points to other dormant problems in the body waiting to surface. The book also discusses in detail how some prescribed medicines are causing onset of Gynecomastia adult males. If you or anybody you know is silently suffering from this difficult, yet curable condition, this book is for you. You think you would like to rip that shirt off on the beach next time? Go here!
Mens Chest Reshaping Course
Chest Coach is another great resource to treat Gynecomastia. This is a scientific way, tested and proven through field research, to lose man boobs and shape your chest. Few of us are celebrities and rock stars, but it always feels good to feel good (and not pathetic) about your body. Check it out!

No comments: