Thinking of What to Sell on Ebay? How about Old Newspapers and Magazines! | Bizarre Book Cafe
Use Google Custom Search to find the best self help books on any topic.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thinking of What to Sell on Ebay? How about Old Newspapers and Magazines!

Believe me I have made money selling off old newspapers and magazines, but even the trash buyer carefully picked out the ripped ones. So no wonder finding this ebook completely zapped me! I never thought I could make money tearing up my ever-increasing stash of old publications and more so by selling that stuff on eBay!

This ebook is written by Avril Harper, an eBay powerseller (three-times-over) and editor of the newsletter eBay Confidential. Going through the details I was in morbid fear of finding that one phrase that is a screeching horn to a scam - "No Investment Required". Thank God I didn't find it. So you need her eBook, a few dollars to advertise on eBay and a few hours to put in regularly every week. The concept is mind-boggling till it stands revealed. The actual work is amazingly simple and yes profitable too!

This simple idea is not limited to publications or people from a particular geography. It applies all across the board (or the Globe I should say). So whichever part of the world you come from, you can profit from this idea. The eBook is very user friendly and even helps those who don't have the faintest idea about how and what to sell on eBay. You think you would like to take a look? Go here!

No comments: