Disclaimer | Bizarre Book Cafe
Use Google Custom Search to find the best self help books on any topic.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Disclaimer

Let me put upfront, what you usually find at the very end in superfine print. The writer of this blog - henceforth called I or me - is in no way responsible for the content of the books discussed here. The writer also has no intention of branding any book discussed here bizarre, because someone may just find it a turning point in his or her life. The inclusion of a book in the Bizarre Book Cafe is solely subject to my heartfelt appreciation, wonder, shock, disbelief, or warped musings about the nature or topic of the work :)

Having said all that, let me tell you that I am a published author myself so I know how much work and effort goes into creating a book. Kudos to the ones who are able to complete most of their literary ventures. I have a hard drive full of half-baked ideas that will never register an imprint on paper. This is just an attempt to bring you some truly helpful and amusing titles I find on my daily voyage through digital depths of the Internet.

No comments: